Comedy Street Performance Submission Guidelines
✽ HOW DO REGISTER A SHOW?
1. Read the Submission Guidelines carefully before submission.
2. Fill out and submit the online application by clicking the ‘Apply’ button below.
3. Upload a video clip of your performance to YouTube or Vimeo and include the link on your application form.
4. Fraudulent misrepresentation of your information may result in disqualification at any time.
5. For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
✽ WHY IS THE COMEDY STREET HELD?
– To set the stage for emerging artists who love comedy and the performing arts.
– To discover talented newcomers who reside in the area of Busan and Gyeongnam.
✽ SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
WHICH GENRES CAN APPLICANTS APPLY FOR?
Any genres are available such as street performance events, balloon arts, mimes, dances, etc. Comedy shows will be given preference.
WHERE DOES THE EVENT TAKE PLACE?
The event will take place on the Gwangalli Beach Theme Street.
WHEN DOES THE EVENT TAKE PLACE?
The event will open on 26 August 2017 and close on 27 August 2017. Dates may vary upon request.
HOW LONG DO THE PERFORMANCES RUN?
The performances will be held outdoors. Performance length is at the performer’s discretion.
WHEN DO REGISTRATIONS TAKE PLACE?
Registrations will open on 3 July 2017 and close 31 July 2017.
WHO CAN ENTER THE EVENT?
Both amateurs and professionals who wish to showcase their performance or present a challenge can apply for the event.
WHAT KIND OF SUPPORTS ARE PROVIDED FOR PERFORMERS?
Reserved section in the BICF
Performance promotion on the BICF website
Food and transportation expenses
※ Please note that performers will not be paid since the purpose of the event is to discover new talent.
HOW DO I APPLY FOR THE EVENT?
You can apply by submitting an online application form through the BIFC website.
WHAT MATERIALS DO I HAVE TO SUBMIT FOR APPLICATION?
To apply for the event, you will need to provide the following materials
1. Online application form for entries
2. Video clip of your performance
※ After uploading the video clip of your performance on video sharing sites such as YouTube or Vimeo, please include the link(s) on your application form.
HOW WILL THE APPLICANTS BE SELECTED?
Decisions will be made after screening by the selection committee.
WHEN WILL THE SELECTION ANNOUNCEMENT BE MADE?
Successful applicants will be notified by phone in early August.
HOW CAN I MAKE INQUIRIES REGARDING THE EVENT?
You can email the Festival office or post your inquiry on our website Q&A